• systemglitch@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I find Lemmy uses to be a little pretentious oft times, extremely narrow minded in it’s left leaning views. Very Reddit like in that last regard, perhaps more so.

At the same time, I do find a lot of insightful, clear headed individuals and some genuinely good people, but that also exists on Reddit.

The people running this site are better by far and the mods a little more level headed, but I don’t expect that to last because power always corrupts.

I’ve already seen some people modding a stupid number of places, which is always a bad sign.

We’ll see where this place ends up, but it is not as liberated and people here want to believe, and not as immune to corruption as they think.

• DerisionConsulting@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ve already seen some people modding a stupid number of places, which is always a bad sign.

The ones I have seen are also kinda pathetic. Opening 15+ magazines/instances/communities, all of which are almost the same subject, most of them are post-less.

• rjs001@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

If you want the far-right dominating things then there are plenty of websites for that. I’m sorry most Lemmy users don’t try to defend Nazis like happens on most other sites

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

I want balance and you guys on both sides only want extremes. Listen to how you talk, you are just as divisive as the other assholes.

• rjs001@lemmygrad.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

Oh yeah, we should discuss things with pedos and nazis and hear what they have to say. Great idea!

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Your ignorance and hate make you impossible to have a constructive conversation with. Good luck with that.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                1 year ago

It’s the part where you go off the deep end about “pedophiles” and “nazis” when you talk about people on the right, as though they make up some significant portion of the population.

You are brainwashed into hating anyone not parroting the same ignorance as yourself.

All you do is spread hate. You are no better than those you see lurking in every shadow and comment.

Impossible to talk to, and I’m going to block you soon so I never have to hear your blubbering again.

You are exactly the problem this post is referencing and far too mentally immature to recognize it. It’s really sad and I pity you.

• rjs001@lemmygrad.ml
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  1 year ago

The right is made up of pedophiles and Nazis. Look at the Catholic Chuch and how they are allowed in essentially every conservative organization instead of being banned for helping Nazis and pedophiles

link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    1 year ago

And there we have it, a narrow mind incapable of independent thought.

I hope you grow up one day. I’m done talking to the brick wall.